Delaware County Restoration Specializes in Mold Removal
Mold can be a homeowner’s worst nightmare. Between the damage it causes to property and the health risks it poses to people, mold is not a situation you can put off or ignore. Delaware County Restoration offers reliable and effective solutions to remove mold damage, clean affected areas, and provide advice on how to avoid it in the future. Our trained and certified mold removal professionals offer residential and commercial services in Philadelphia, Glenolden, and Delaware County. Your safety is our number one concern, so we make every effort to ensure your property is free from mold and related damages when we’re done.
What Causes Mold Contamination?
Mold is attracted to warm areas with high levels of moisture and organic material. Structures made from wood and sheetrock are highly susceptible to mold. It’s often found in darker areas such as basements, attics, and behind walls or ceilings, where there is no sunlight to dry these areas out. How does the moisture get there? The most common causes of mold growth include:
- Leaks in roofs or siding
- Pipe leaks
- Hot and humid conditions with no fans or dehumidifiers
- Leaky faucets
Signs of Mold Contamination
One of the biggest issues with mold is that it can become a huge problem before you even realize it’s there. Since rainwater or melting snow can leak into attics or behind walls, mold can grow undetected. Here are some signs that your property may be contaminated with mold:
- Musty, moldy odors
- Discolorations on walls or other building materials
- Water stains on floors, walls, or ceilings
- You can see moist spots on your building, such as drywall and interior spaces
- Occupants develop unusual allergies and/or unexpected illness
- Your property previously suffered from water damage
- There are recurrent water leaks, burst pipes, HVAC leaks, a wet basement, or damp crawlspace
Our Certified Mold Damage Inspection & Remediation Services
Our industry-certified team uses advanced inspection and testing equipment to fully evaluate mold contamination, and then we completely remove the mold and remediate the area. Let’s go over our mold removal process in more detail.
Residential Mold Removal Services
- Basement Mold Removal Services – Since the basement is a dark room, sunlight doesn’t dry the area out. Unfortunately, this is why it’s such a common place for mold to grow. Our crew will make sure the mold is safely removed, the area is cleaned, and you have a solution to prevent mold from growing in your basement again.
- Attic Mold Removal Services – Attic mold can be caused by a leaky roof or wall. No matter what is causing the mold, our experienced team will make sure to find the source of the problem. After that, we will remove the mold, clean the area, and provide you with a plan to prevent the issue from happening again.
- Crawl Space Mold Removal Services – Crawl spaces aren’t used often, so the air doesn’t circulate there very much. This can be conducive to mold growth, especially if you live in a humid area. Once our skilled team inspects the issue, we will safely remove the mold, decontaminate the area, and provide mold remediation services.
Commercial Mold Removal Services
If you have a mold problem at your business, it’s important to get it safely removed to protect the health of your customers and employees. If the mold is removed incorrectly, it could keep growing, potentially causing serious health issues or damaging the building. Hiring a professional mold removal specialist, such as Delaware County Restoration, will ensure the situation is under control.
Our Mold Removal and Remediation Process
- Cleaning and Decontaminating
Why Choose Delaware County Restoration to Remove Mold?
The best way to handle mold is by hiring professionally trained and certified specialists, like the team at Delaware County Restoration. We’re a locally owned and operated business located in Glenolden, PA, but we also serve the nearby areas of Southeastern PA, Northern DE, and Southern NJ. In addition to being insured, licensed, and bonded to do business in these areas, we take extra steps to be transparent with our services. That’s why we’re part of a nationwide provider of reliable and honest restoration services that’s been managing many kinds of disasters since 1974.
All our technicians are trained restoration specialists, so we can handle mold problems of all sizes. We have the most modern technologies of mold extraction, plus industrial-grade dryers and dehumidifiers. Our mold removal experts and emergency response services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Contact Delaware County Restoration
Most mold spores, including those that pose the biggest risks to property and people, can’t be treated with store-bought cleaners or disinfectants. It’s important to have mold removal and remediation performed correctly to ensure lasting results. For complete peace of mind for you and your family, contact us to get a mold removal service estimate today.